Ebenezer Legal frequently handles the purchase and sale of business and commercial related matter for small to medium-sized businesses in a wide variety of industries and for entities of different structures including companies, partnerships, trusts and self-managed super funds (SMSF).
Business is getting increasingly complicated. We however aim to keep everything as simple as possible. With us, you get:
- practical legal advice
- long-term client relationships and
- our experience and ideas to help you with your commercial and business needs.
Whether you are planning to start a business, purchase an existing business or to sell your business, or to purchase or sell an existing commercial property, we can help you with:
- Setting up a new Company, Partnership or Trust;
- The preparation, negotiation and advising of business and commercial contracts and associated documentations.
- Reviewing, negotiating and preparing business and commercial related agreements such as Contract Business sale, shareholders agreement, share-sale agreement, partnership agreement, general security agreements, confidentiality agreements or non-competitive agreements;
- Due diligence enquiries and provide you with legal advice in relation to issue that arises out of the due diligence process;
- Application or transfer of business related licences;
- Applying for a new liquor licence or transferring an existing liquor licence;
- Protection and licensing of trademarks and other intellectual property;
- Lease reviews, negotiations and assignments; and
- Acting for franchisees or franchisor.