We don’t claim expertise in Conveyancing because in Queensland, the proper way to be recognised as a specialist is through accreditation by the Queensland Law Society as an accredited specialist.
That being said, Conveyancing is something that we do on a daily basis and we are confident in what we are doing. At Ebenezer Legal, you get the assistance of qualified lawyers, not just licensed conveyancer.
We are different from many firms in the sense that:
- We believe in hands-on approach in handling our matters and offering personal one-on-one service to our clients.
- Licensed conveyancer cannot advise on related legal issues, lawyers can.
- Our pricing policies are completely transparent and honest, meaning there are no add on, hidden fees or charges as the matter proceeds.
- We aim to guide you through your purchase or sale process and to make your purchase or sale stress-free.
- We help you read through your building and pest inspection reports.
- If we missed your call, or if you have left our lawyers a message, we return your calls.
What to do next?
Now if you are sure Ebenezer Legal is the right firm you would want to engage in handling your Conveyancing, simply contact us or inform your real estate agent of our contact details.